Materials & Care - Kapok Tee
KAPOK TEE MATERIALS + CARE
- 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Kapok
- Fabrics produced in: Portugal
- Garment made in: Porto, Portugal
Kapok is one of the world’s most natural textile fibres, directly harvested from the pod of the Kapok tree. It’s incredibly soft and delicate, making it impossible to be spun alone. So we blended it with organic cotton to create our perfectly soft and lightweight Tees.
Ensure that you are washing your t-shirt with similar colours.
- Machine wash at 30°C using mild detergent
- Do NOT bleach
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat setting if needed
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Can be dry cleaned
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinkage
Due to the natural processing of the fibres, some Tees may contain small pigmentations. It’s a little reminder that it’s been made with the lowest environmental impact possible, and makes each Tee unique.